Banking 365 (BOI) Down

Hi boaber - I've tried that but it's not working. I'm not as concerned as I was yesterday though, my wages from a Bank of Ireland account have been paid, mortgage has been paid etc so I know what's what!

[SIZE=+1]365online now displaying this message.....

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER MESSAGE

[/SIZE]
We are currently experiencing technical issues and hope to have normal service restored as soon as possible.All our branches are open as normal.

last night (9pm) it looked like it was working only to find out after i put in the pin for a transfer that it wasn't. so i am puzzled over the transfer if it actually went through or not. now i checked online again and they got the old error message up again. this is day four (i think) and now i am getting "slightly" annoyed....:(

last night (9pm) it looked like it was working only to find out after i put in the pin for a transfer that it wasn't. so i am puzzled over the transfer if it actually went through or not. now i checked online again and they got the old error message up again. this is day four (i think) and now i am getting "slightly" annoyed....:(

Their phone service is working. I had to use it to transfer so money this morning and it worked.

My wages also went into my account and a transfer I had scheduled to go out this morning also went, so at least the accounts seem to be fully active, apart from online access of course.

Online banking 365 worked fine last night.
They could have added problems with the world and his mother hearing there are problems and all trying to get online at the same time.

currently:

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER MESSAGE

We confirm that following technical difficulties on Tuesday, 7th December, all customer facilities including ATM, Laser/Maestro, branch and telephone banking are available. However, our Online banking facility, www.365online.com is currently unavailable to customers until later today. As a result we would encourage our online banking users to avail of our automated 365 telephone banking service which is fully operational and offers a range of facilities.

To contact Bank of Ireland 365 simply call :

0818 365 365 from RoI
0845 7 365 555 from NI
0845 7 365 333 from GB

and, with your same six-digit PIN (as you use for 365 online), you can:

Check your balance
Find out about your recent transactions
Pay a bill or transfer funds between registered Bank of Ireland accounts or to third-party accounts (subject to account balance, certain limits apply)
Check your credit card balance and transaction
Order statements
Check your credit card balance and transaction
Apply for a loan, mortgage or credit card
Change your 365 PIN

Is 365online going down the crapper again, or am I just unlucky and logging in at the wrong times (e.g. 9:30pm)?

Its unbelievably slow the last few times I have used it

Back