Play Station 3

S

san

Just wondering if someone could give me an idea re; price for a play station 3. Also where I could get one.

I was thinking of getting a nintendo wii. wii fit and all that. dont know how much they cost but would that not be more modern

when you are looking at the PS3, they have different gb. i know my son has a 60gb which will play the games from PS2. there are others ones which wont play the older games. I cant tell you much more info but them but i know there is different versions.

I found the 120 GB version with Call of Duty MW2 for €299.99 from GameStop was the best deal I could find. It helped that this was the game that was asked for as well!

Managed to get €130 off the price by asking the kids if there were any games lying around the house that were not being used, so traded them in.

No affiliation.

The price is fixed by Sony so you can only get a deal with a bundle - don't think you will get better than €300

I was thinking of getting a nintendo wii. wii fit and all that. dont know how much they cost but would that not be more modern

No, definitely not - in fact, the Wii has much the same graphics as its predecessor, which came out 8 years ago.

Whether to get a Wii, PS3 or XBox depends on a lot of factors really.

Back