Applied for FIS,if I ring will they tell me anything

volvic35

Just wondering is there any point in ringing to see how my application is going, would they tell me anything.

If they have any information, they will tell you. Most likely all they can tell you is whether they have received your application.

They do tend to be helpful in as far as they have the information to hand, you need your date of receipt and PPS number.

Fis

i was in receipt of FIS and it takes at least 20 weeks for payment, even a review. i use to ring all the time. they will tell u wat date there on and you can calculate the weeks until payment. hope this helps

Just wondering is there any point in ringing to see how my application is going, would they tell me anything.
If you've been waiting a while and haven't had written confirmation of receipt of you application then it would be worth ringing to confirm that they have your application. It would seem that renewals are backlogged by 16 weeks and new applications maybe around 20 weeks. They are currently processing renewals for 28/06/12. This Boards.ie thread might be of interest to those waiting [broken link removed]

Back