Banking 365 (BOI) Down

Doh!

I wonder do BOI realize they have their main entry page disabled, bizaree that the other link works fine

The alternative link does not work anymore - the initial screen appears but once you click 'log in' the same IT error message appears again.

It's still working for me, am using Firefox.

I did notice my credit card balance doesn't seem to have updated with a payment that should have hit it today though.

It's still working for me, am using Firefox.

I did notice my credit card balance doesn't seem to have updated with a payment that should have hit it today though.

Thanks. I`m on IE here in work. Will try Firefox when I get home.

Still working for me also, another thing you can try is clicking on the "Northern Ireland or Great Britain" customer login, I have used that in the past when the normal entry point went belly up, It used to give an older version with slightly less functionality, but can't detect any difference now.

Its also a sign of their IT incompetence that they have to present separate links to customers for things like their browser type..............

Im at home now and its still not working. Ive tried Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari, but to no avail.

I`ve cleared my history and cookies but no joy. :(

Im at home now and its still not working. Ive tried Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari, but to no avail.

I`ve cleared my history and cookies but no joy. :(
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but are you using the alternative link from RSMike and not the ordinary link. is the one I'm using successfully.

Hey, I just got in using the UK/NI portal using gnubbits link above. Thanks.

Not sure if my balance is up to date either though. Have been expecting a few other drs to come through.

The regular link just worked for me. I think they said that it would be available intermittently ... fingers crossed it gets back to normal soon. Fed up with banjaxed economy, internet banking, weather and water supply! :D

Regular site worked for me just now on iPhone safari. Not only was it working but working properly, which it never did before on the iPhone.

just tried it with IE = didn't work
tried it with Firefox = worked BUT my 80 year old granddad crosses quicker the road than the navigation into and around the 365 banking page.

Logged on this morning (IE6), did a couple of account transfers.

All OK. Don't need to use it again for rest of the day.

Back