Purchase Of Commercial unit

barry.c72

We are in the process of purchasing the unit we currently rent from our landlord.The deal has been going for about a year now after been gazumped and giving the total run around any many lies and stories.Finally got a contract signed two months ago.But the vendor(landlord) has not completed the sale and more stories how he is waiting on consent from the head landlord or no sign of the deeds in trust to my solicitor.During all this I have been paying the rent to him except for this month as I think I can see his game.We have sent him a 28 day completion notice which he claims means nothing to him.I have given the rent for the month to my solicitor to hold in trust until the completion and told him not to pay the rent until completion.But at the moment I am in beach of my lease,as the landlord is such a nice fella can he change the locks on me or terminate my lease before the completion. My solicitor is getting a dead end from the vendor side as well not return phone calls and again not available.

Back