Aluminium door lock issue - recommendations needed

Whisper

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for somebody to replace an aluminium door lock in the South Kildare area. All of the numbers I have found so far have been Dublin or Cork - so if anyone can recommend someone I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I have used a company called Problems With Aluninium, good service, based I think in Leixlip, Kieron O Neill is his name- 087 2572723.

[broken link removed]

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for somebody to replace an aluminium door lock in the South Kildare area. All of the numbers I have found so far have been Dublin or Cork - so if anyone can recommend someone I would appreciate it.

Thanks

If you have the key and its just a question of replacing the barrel, its not hard and you can buy the lock for about 30 yoyos
If u reply I will explain how.

Hi guys and thank you for the replies.

I will try that guy tomorrow Twofor1 :)))

Ircoha - my back door is stuck locked at the moment and it looks like the lower "hook" of the 3-point locking system is stuck or damaged in some way. I haven't even attempted to try to force it open as I don't want to end up not being able to lock it and then having to wait for someone to come out. I am hoping that I might be able to get a 5-point lock in there as a replacement if at all possible.

(I am in no way handy or interested in trying to get this fixed by myself - but thank you for the kind offer :))

Hi guys and thank you for the replies.

I will try that guy tomorrow Twofor1 :)))

Ircoha - my back door is stuck locked at the moment and it looks like the lower "hook" of the 3-point locking system is stuck or damaged in some way. I haven't even attempted to try to force it open as I don't want to end up not being able to lock it and then having to wait for someone to come out. I am hoping that I might be able to get a 5-point lock in there as a replacement if at all possible.

(I am in no way handy or interested in trying to get this fixed by myself - but thank you for the kind offer :))

Have u tried a can of wd 40 or similar with the narrow red tube that sticks into the nozzle, you would be amazed what it with a little gentle up / down with the handle can do.
I don't know if you can retro the number of points

Back