Plumber recommendation

newseeker1

Hi
Anyone got any recommendations for reliable, dependable, honest, trustworthy plumbers in the lucan, leixlip, celbridge, maynooth areas

I have been let down several times by various plumbers so just looking for someone reliable and dependable who will do what say they will do and turn up etc

PM me recommendations

Thanks

Hi
Anyone got any recommendations for reliable, dependable, honest, trustworthy plumbers in the lucan, leixlip, celbridge, maynooth areas

I have been let down several times by various plumbers so just looking for someone reliable and dependable who will do what say they will do and turn up etc

PM me recommendations

Thanks

Fran Flood- 086 2540872.

I know he is very busy at the minute however found him straight forward, honest and very reasonable on price to fix an issue I had with my central heating. He was recommended to me by the guy who fixes my Dad's boiler.

P.s he did show up late however he came saying he his previous job took longer than expected. This was 7.30 at night so have no reason not to believe him.

Shane Kennedy - (086) 836 7766. Based in Trim, superb , timely, excellent work, very very tidy

Back