Cost of painting 265sqm New build

callaghanj

Does anyone have a rough idea how much it will cost to get a painter to paint the inside of a new build....size approx 2800 sqft over 3 floors. Based in Donegal. I can purchase paint in Derry where it will be cheaper. Walls and ceilings only and I'm thinking of going with white throughout so it should be an easy enough job,doors not fitted so masking can be kept to a min. Thanks.

He used brushes and rollers but this was the finish we required as we are living in the house and the time. I have heard spraying can get very messy.

15 euro a 10 litre can of white, factor in 20 cans thats 300 euro, get some polish painters in , maybe 1500 euro,

15 euro a 10 litre can of white, factor in 20 cans thats 300 euro, get some polish painters in , maybe 1500 euro,

Just if you plan to go down the cheap route just ensure you get refs from their previous jobs.

Got a quote today from a painter of 250 STG for paint and 480 STG for labour ( walls only...3 coats). The guy lives in Derry and comes highly recommended....professional painter for 20 years. Says it will take 4 days at a cost of 120 Stg per day for two people incl himself. Dont think that can be beaten too easily!! Thanks for all your feedback

Back