How to set the zones on a HKC Alarm

Wiggles

Hi I want to figure out how to set the zones that I can inhibit when I set my alarm.

I have no details on what zone is which window or door.

Its a securewatch hkc. Is it possible to figure out the zones and then setup the partial set?

I want to have a partial set for only the downstairs.

I have the same HKC alarm. You can discover your zones by leaving a window/door open and then attempting to set the alarm on full. it will complain about an open zone - given you the zone number. If you have infa red - just walk in front of it and it should register on the control panel (maybe a 2 person job) as for inhibting zones, you can press 0+code*zone, them click yes to inhibit zone (we use this all the time when we leave the dog inside the house). I don't know how to change the partial set settings, but I would presume that you would need the admin code.

Mahons

I have the same HKC alarm. You can discover your zones by leaving a window/door open and then attempting to set the alarm on full. it will complain about an open zone - given you the zone number. If you have infa red - just walk in front of it and it should register on the control panel (maybe a 2 person job) as for inhibting zones, you can press 0+code*zone, them click yes to inhibit zone (we use this all the time when we leave the dog inside the house). I don't know how to change the partial set settings, but I would presume that you would need the admin code.

Mahons

Many thinks for the reply!! That is all I need.

Back