Keytrade Bank

paulgreen

Hi I know Keytrade has been discussed previously but just wondered a year on what people who opened accounts think of them eg service and ease of transfering money back and forth.

I am opening an account with them so I have a a place to quickly transfer funds out of ireland should i need to

Thanks

I've been a customer with them for a few years now, and I have never had any trouble with moving money in or back to my current account here in Ireland. I also use them as a stock broker and have found their fees completive and the stock order executions are executed very quickly.

I am opening an account with them so I have a a place to quickly transfer funds out of ireland should i need to

Thanks

In the hopefully unlikely event you need to transfer money out if Ireland at a fair clip,then you need to look closely at what limits your own bank puts on the amt allowable to transfer on a daily basis,some banks limits are as low as €2k a day,your scenario suggests that the banks will not be physically open to walk in customers.

When you do set it up,send a trial amt of say 0.01c and see if it lands safely before firing the lot in your first transaction..this usually takes about 2 days to land in your Belgium a/c.

I found them OK to deal with and have no issues with them at all,their staff have a good grasp of English and are quite efficient and competent,a marked difference when comparing them to their Irish counterparts (excl Ulster Bank staff)

I have an account with their Luxembourg branch and am pretty happy with them so far. I've had no problem transferring and withdrawing money, usually takes 2-3 days either way, customer support have been pretty fast to respond any time I've emailed them with a query also.

Back