Discovery Channel on the Internet

salar

I was thinking of getting rid my UPC subscription and getting a Saorview set top box. The Free To Air channels don't include Discovery Channel. Is there any way I can get Discovery Channel without paying a cable subscription?

I was thinking of getting rid my UPC subscription and getting a Saorview set top box. The Free To Air channels don't include Discovery Channel. Is there any way I can get Discovery Channel without paying a cable subscription?

We have a large 100cm dish in our back garden for picking up FTA British and European TV channels.For all other FTA worldwide channels and multimedia like Youtube and Facebook I installed a small IPTV box with XBMC/Android Jellybean at each TV location around the house....(you need a hard wired or wifi BB connection for the box at each TV location,all our BB connections are hard wired with Cat6)

Its how I watch my live MotoGP and Nascar on Fox One Live from Australia who have the rights to show live MotoGP and Nascar on Australian FTA public TV.

[broken link removed]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127582733@N07/15805342171/

I don't believe there is any legal way to get Discovery other than through a paid service.

If you're keeping UPC broadband (rather than TV) you can probably split that signal and tune in 17 analog stations including Discovery.

Back