Social housing in Carrigaline, Cork Co Co, likely wait?

Council wont tell me anything at all just that there are thousands waiting in general. Are there any tds or councillors that would help or do councillors have access to information about how many are waiting for a certain area etc?

Councillors can certainly ask formal questions of the county manager, which are then answered at the next council meeting. This is a good time to make contact with Councillors, given the local elections coming in May. Or you could try a Freedom of Information request yourself to get details of the size of the waiting list.

Councillors can certainly ask formal questions of the county manager, which are then answered at the next council meeting. This is a good time to make contact with Councillors, given the local elections coming in May. Or you could try a Freedom of Information request yourself to get details of the size of the waiting list.

I was actually thinking about the freedom of information too but wouldnt know where to start? Maybe citizens advise?

I was actually thinking about the freedom of information too but wouldnt know where to start? Maybe citizens advise?

Citizens Advice centre would be a good start, and local Councillors or housing support groups (Threshold?)

Or you could draft an FOI request here and readers might be able to make suggestions to improve it.

Back