Pet Insurance

get a robot dog from smiths... if it dies buy a new one..lol..if it get ssick all you have to do is buy batteries...Woof !!...

use petinsure, my mother is with them... they seem ok, no idea what she is paying though... she has 3 chickens insured with them.. joking, 2 dogs..

As I mentioned above, I insured my newly acquired cat last year. Insurance cost me 94 euro.

Between November and January, vet bills to diagnose an illness came to over 1100 euro - all I had to pay was 60 euro, insurance covered the rest.

If the cat lives for 10 years, and I insure him each year, I reckon I'll break even on the deal, even if the premium increases!

I just got a letter from Allianz to renew my pet insurance (2 maltese dogs, both microchipped and vaccinated to their eyeballs). My premium is up by over 40 euros. Decided I'd try and shop around, have found 123.ie are doing pet insurance, premium looks good - I can insure both of them for Accident Only for €140 p/annum, Or I can get the Premium Pet Plan that covers everything with a low excess for €314.84. Divide that down by 2 (per dog) and thats €157.42.

Personally I prefer the security with my babies so I'll be going for the Premium Plan. Its the same as Allianz however its cheaper. Its about time Allianz got a little competition :)

Have you gone back to Allianz to let them know about the cheaper quote. They may be able to match it.

Back