Pigsback.com - coupons not redeemable at Tesco.

SlurrySlump

Mr. Slurry was down in Tesco's Merrion Centre last week and was handing over some Pigsback coupons only to be told that they were no longer accepting these. Anybody else having a problem?

It's been a while since I used them myself, but I had a quick look at the website to see if they've changed the list of supermarkets who accept them. They haven't, but I did find this at the end of the page, which might be useful:

Acceptance of the coupons is at the discretion of each individual supermarket. In the event that staff don't accept your coupons ask the store manager. If the store manager advises that they don't accept them, let us know the name of the shop and the address and our marketing team will then send out information about Pigsback.com grocery coupons to encourage them to accept! Coupons are accepted in both colour and black and white however photocopies will not be accepted

I've never heard that Tesco won't accept them. I havent used them in a while but I would have asked to speak to a manager. Perhaps the sales person didn't know what they were.

I've never heard that Tesco won't accept them. I havent used them in a while but I would have asked to speak to a manager. Perhaps the sales person didn't know what they were.

Well you've heard now. The person on the checkout said that there was a big sign in the staff canteen in the Merrion Centre advising staff not to accept them. She referred them to her manager and then came back and said that they weren't to be taken anymore. Maybe it's just local to this branch. I would be interested to hear from someone who have used them recently.

Tesco in Maynooth took them on Wednesday. I don't know if this is before or after your experience SlurrySlump

Mr. Slurry was down in Tesco's Merrion Centre last week and was handing over some Pigsback coupons only to be told that they were no longer accepting these. Anybody else having a problem?

I used to use them in the Merrion Centre all the time, but that was about 3 years ago. I wouldn't be very impressed with that at all!

I purchased from Dabs.ie through the Pigsback website, followed the procedures but never got the points awarded to me.

I used coupons last week in the new Douglas tesco in Cork. No problem accepting them. It was my first time trying them too. I didnt know pigsback did coupons till I saw this tread last week despite being a PB member for over a year.

One thing I notice about the Pigsback grocery coupons is that you rarely get the Piggypoints for using them. Pigsback always blame the redemption house and say it's beyond their control

I see that you can no longer get vouchers for TGI Fridays, Wagamama and Dantes with your points.

Back