Maryborough Ridge Douglas

ilovepink

has anyone been interested in this park at all. weve been extremley interested and have been keeping an eye on prices for the last 12 months here. my query is that each time ive enquired i get told a different price from the auctioneer. i fing this weird. first time we rang we were told 310 for a 3 bed end of terrace townhouse including appliances and fairenough after time passed they did drop in price. the time after this i got told 280, time after this 270 with no appliancesand no negociation, time after this 270 again, and i rang yesterday and got told 280 as is, no appliances.
has anyone got the same info at all. im really interested but dont want to get the run around anymore.. this seems really weird to me

Forget what the Auctioneer says - what do you think it is worth? Offer 20% below what you reckon it is worth and go from there.

was also interested in buying here but have given up. it seems that the developer is not that pushed about selling at the moment and prefers to keep the houses empty rather than sell them for "less than they are worth" may have something to do with NAMA

My brother in law bought a 4 bed semi in Maryborough Ridge 3 years ago with a postage stamp sized garden for 730K!

was also interested in buying here but have given up. it seems that the developer is not that pushed about selling at the moment and prefers to keep the houses empty rather than sell them for "less than they are worth" may have something to do with NAMA

well im so glad someone else feels like us... its ridiculous really. plus as much as we love them i still cant get over the fact theres no en suite in them. well keep me posted if you here of anything else up there. were you by any chance dealing with same auctioneer as us? this person was a female and was inclined to be making up the prices when she felt like it. they should get new auctioneers in my opinion

I don't see how you're getting the runaround, you're not a serious buyer as you haven't put a bid on them in over a year.

I don't see how you're getting the runaround, you're not a serious buyer as you haven't put a bid on them in over a year

you dont know anything about me so i dont no how u can assume im not a serious buyer. as a matter of fact, i AM a serious buyer which is why im not going to make the wrong decision and buy at the wrong price. i have a budget which i assume every buyer has also. i cant invent a mortgage that i dont have as much as id like to say i could. thanks for your comment..and yes i was getting the run around!

ilovepink;1024796. i have a budget which i assume every buyer has also. i cant invent a mortgage that i dont have as much as id like to say i could. ![/QUOTE said:
So you know how much you want to spend, then bid that?

Not sure what you mean about inventing a mortgage, have you been refused a mortgage?

no i have not been refused a mortgage but obviously have a budget as ive said previously. and i did bid on a house here. house price at the time 280, we bid 245. auctioneer got insulted and in my defence i dont think it was unreasonable at all. do you?

Back