Greyhound bins - Not a complaint!

vandriver

Not a question,just praise!(I know its thin on the ground for refuse companies).
My brown bin wasn't collected on Monday,and I phoned customer care to find out why.The lady said that on this particular Monday,the truck was at my house at 7.15 and my bin wasn't out.
However,she said that normally the truck calls in the afternoon,so she would see what she could do.
This morning,the bin collector came into my drive and took my bin out to the truck to be emptied,then returned it!
So,thanks Greyhound for some great customer service.

I thought this was about a dog - recommend you change the thread title. It's great when you get great service.

Hi Vandriver - Title updated.
Just double-click on the title of the thread when you are on the forum page i.e. when you have the Homes and Garden listing open. It will allow you to change and just hit return when finished.

Even fools are right sometimes.....

In my mind and based on my personal experience (along with that of friends and family who previously dealt) with Grayhound, the same principal applies... even Greyhound were likely to get something right, sooner or later !

I wouldn't trust Greyhound an inch and it will take a very long time and lots of convincing, before my view of this company will change.

They treated so many of us like rubbish (pun intended) when we were forced to become their customers after Dublin Corporation handed us over to them.... I couldn't get away quick enough and would never go back to them.

Lots of previous posts on this website, tell it all.....

Huh?
They collect your bins on the day they are supposed to,and when I made a mistake,they fixed it.
Whatever issue you have with the way they acquired the business,shouldn't affect the reality that they are a reliable service,much like all the other bin companies.

they also send a text message the day before collection to remind you to put your bin out. I have no issues with them all all and have found their service to be good. i.e they collect the bins when they say the will. What more do you want?

I think they have improved things compared with the switchover from DCC which was a debacle.

I expect more due to being hammered by customers and Citi Bin than anything else.

Back