restaurants in kilkenny

leond

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Kilkenny?

See restaurant mentioned Petronellas but can't find website to see what king of food they do.Was also looking at La rivista?

Any suggestions?

Campagne is definitely the best restaurant in town (in fact the head chef has won best Chef in Leinster for I think 3 or 4 years running now). They won a Michelin star last year but I think it still represents good value. On a slightly lower budget, next best for me would be Zuni. Check out TripAdvisor for loads of reviews to help make your mind up.

Yeah, Rinuccini and (made the Bridgestone 100 Best Restaurants In Ireland) are always good. You will need to book ahead on weekends. La Revista isn't bad either, but I'd put Zuni and Rinnucini ahead of it.

Been to Campagne a couple of times too, good food, but some don't like the style of food that goes along with the star.

Ristorante Rinuccini get's my vote too.........I've always had a fantastic meal there, the italian meatballs are to die for! Book in advance though!

For something totally different (for a different day perhaps) there's a fantastic food stall in a bus behind Billy Byrnes pub - it's called bula bus - they do american style street food (fish tacos, pulled pork sandwiches etc) and if the weather's nice the beer garden is a great spot.

Back