after IOS update askaboutmoney.com, login details are not being remembered

landlord

after the latest IOS update, my askaboutmoney.com, login details are not being remembered on my IPAD. I select remember me every time, but I still have to renter them every time.
Any tips....thanks

The most obvious one is in settings>safari>passwords&autofill

In there, the Names and Passwords switch may be set to off.

The second most obvious would be how you're opening tabs in safari and whether you're selecting Private Browsing rather than normal.

The most obvious one is in settings>safari>passwords&autofill

In there, the Names and Passwords switch may be set to off.

The second most obvious would be how you're opening tabs in safari and whether you're selecting Private Browsing rather than normal.

Just checked and autofill is set to on.
As for selecting private browsing when opening a tab.....how do you do this... Or how do you not do this ?
Thanks

For the private browsing,

Go to Safari and select the multiple tabs icon bottom right (page behind a page).

You should then have three options across the bottom, select Private on the left.

Tap this and read what it says. It should have "Close All Pages?" In bold and the "would you like to close your existing pages before..."

If it says "...turning off Private Browsing" turn it off and see if Safari remembers now.

However, if it says "...turning on Private Browsing", it's should still be an easy fix in the settings, you'll just have to set a passcode.

So if Private Browsing isn't active, go back to Safari>Passwords and Autofill

Just underneath Names and Passwords is "Always Allow". However, to enable that you have to set up a passcode. Set one up and see if that works, if that doesn't work give us a shout back.

Back