Suggestions for 30th Present

Sadhbh

Hi all, thanks in advance for any replies.

It's my best friends 30th in a few weeks and I'm just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a present? My budget is €100 and I was thinking along the lines of jewelery or something that she'll always have to remind her of her 30th. I know it's not a lot but times are hard and hubby out of work so I really appreciate any suggestions you might have.

What about a fab pair of sparkly shoes for going out in, message about life only beginning at 30...

Jewellery is a lovely idea. I recently bought my friend a Celtic Cross with a (synthetic) emerald (her birthstone) for her 40th birthday, and had the date engraved on the back. It came to less than €100. This site does Claddagh pendants with birthstones - they're cheaper if you buy the silver version. I didn't buy from the site, but I did go to the shop which is on O'Connell Street in Dublin, and was very happy with my purchase. They did the engraving too.

[broken link removed]

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. Defo going to look into the jewlery/watch suggestion.

Do you have any photos of you & her together (doesn't matter how old) that you could put on canvas? Something that captures a moment in time that she would enjoy.

Hi Sadbh,

Having recently turned 30 myself, I found that my close friends all seemed to give me jewellery. My favourite piece came from my friend since primary school and its a fab Newbridge silver pendant - [broken link removed]

Other options are a charm bracelet - Thomas Sabo do nice ones, around 30 euro for the bracelet and the charms range from 19 euro upwards.

I love these mugs too if you wanted to add a little extra - http://www.whateverittakes.org/

I'm sure your friend will appreciate whatever you get for her!

Back