Ryanair email address

joanmul

Is there an email address for Ryanair? A friend wants to get confirmation from them that she can bring her backsupport seat with her on the plane (presumably free).It is a foldup one and I thought she could put it in her carry-on luggage but she said no.I'd say it would just take up too much room but she doesn't want to say so.She had a back operation several years ago and from time to time she is flattened (literally) with her back so she won't go anywhere without this back support seat.

Although no email address, there are several non-premium phone numbers listed on the www.saynoto0870.com website

RyanAir +353 18121212 Head Office, Dublin, Eire
RyanAir +353 12497791 Bookings, Eire
RyanAir +353 12497700 Customer services menu, Eire
RyanAir +353 18121228 Customer services, Eir

or

For Other Complaints
Please send a fax to +353 1 812 1676
Or by post to the following address

Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451
Swords
Co Dublin
Ireland

She could possibly try claiming that allowing her to bring the support would be a 'reasonable accommodation' under the Equal Status Acts. If they refuse, she could try claiming that they are discriminating against her on grounds of a disability.

Knowing Mr O'Leary, I'm not sure he'll be quaking in his boots, but it might give her a bit more leverage, and an opportunity to progress the issue via the Equality Tribunal to set a precedent, if she so decides.

There was an irish version say no to 1890 which was very good, but is being revamped currently and I cant find the phone calls section:(

format of this has been changed which makes it very difficult to find numbers now.

"
Recently I made some changes to the website to make it more searchable – either for company names or for actual telephone numbers. My hope was to make the site a lot more user friendly.

However, in the weeks since I made the changes, I received numerous e-mails from people complaining about the changes made and requesting that I change the website to it’s previous “A-Z” listing format.

Unfortunately, I’m not going to do this. as well as making the website more user friendly, I also made the change to protect the information that I have gathered on the site over the past 3 years...."

http://www.valueireland.com/2011/01/...bsite-changes/

back support

Can she not "wear it" getting on the plane so its counted as "clothes" not carry on?

Back