Other PPI - Company who would look into it for you

Sandals

In today's Galway free paper an article on this "Galway company fights financial mis-selling".

Administration fee €100, upfront or in installments and then 25% of payout plus VAT.

Is there any way to do this yourself as I consider I def have been mis sold PPI.

Any help/feedback, Thanks in advance.

yeah. Put your case in writing to the financial institution that you believe mis-sold you the product. If you are not satisfied with the remedy, then write to the [broken link removed] with your woes.

Thanks peteb, have drew up a letter last night, just a small local CU will be the receiver of the letter where each and every worker I know....

better to send in the letter yourself, at no charge, rather than pay a huge fee and possibly get a response that you have no case.

Were you working at the time? Were you in full time employment?

I was in a six month contact at time of drawing down the loan (have never had a full permanent job) and also only 15 hours (need 16 hours to claim), also I was only given the monthly repayment including the PPI and i did ask for the payment without PPI and was told they dont do it as I would need to be protected, i have the original workings of the figure stating it included "insurance"

Small things like no medical condition etc checked for, not told I could purchase PPI elsewhere or did I have another policy which would cover the loan.

I doctored a few sample letters from the net and am going to hand it in today.

Update: after taking a phonecall concerning this story, I was told I didnt have PPI/RPI as the CU cant offer this service and also "insurance" meant my loan was covered if I died and so I requested the paperwork.

The Credit Union is saying as they are not registered with the IFRSA, they could not have offered any such PPI policy.

I have now a copy of a signed statement "I understand that this repayment is unprotected" and have a Declaration of Health Form - Loan Protection Insurance.

Im assuming so this is over.

PS it was very easy to write the letter, hand it in and receive an answer back by myself and no fee etc involved.

Back