Delays Receiving Tesco Credit Card Statement

llgon

I`m still waiting to receive a Tesco CC statement from 25th March. A recent statement arrived two months late. I don't have trouble receiving any other post. Anybody else experiencing similar problems with Tesco.

I think the statements are posted in the UK so maybe this is causing some problems?

My bill arrives very late almost every month. I usually end up ringing to get the balance so I can pay on time, and they send me a duplicate bill. Often the duplicate arrives before the original one ( the duplicate doesn't have all the headers at the top of the page.)
The bill dated 25th March hadn't arrived on April 7th so I rang for the balance and to request a duplicate statement. I received a statement on Fri 11th and today Mon 14th. Neither of them look like originals.
I was told last week that the originals are sent out by a contractor but the duplicates come directly from Tesco bank

Tesco credit card bill

Well my original bill arrived today - so it took over 3 weeks, and arrived after 2 duplicates

My statement from 25th March arrived today as well. I phoned Tesco last night and they are sending me another. Looks like they must be having trouble with their contractor. I think that statements arrived fairly punctually up until about six months ago.

I wrote to Tesco Bank about this. My statement date is 10th, Feb bill arrived 24th Feb, March bill arrived 26th March.

I asked for an Estatement going forward,said the pre-paid envelope could be dispensed with saving Tesco money. They sent me a letter to call them. I spoke with them this week and they indicated sorry for your trouble but no can do.

I asked the Tesco employee why, he could not indicate why and put it down to Irish Regulation, I said bull****, I've had Estatements going back years with AIB. I said, I bet you can review your own CC online and get an Estatement, he said yes but could not indicate why it was not available in Ireland! I asked him have Tesco many CC holders and he indicated judging from the number of calls he got that there are quite a few.

So folks, use your prepaid envelopes and let Tesco get the message the hard way and make it cost them and they will change. I intend to use every last one of them each and every month!

Back