Expat Pension Scheme

jb724

I have recently taken up a role with an NGO which means I will be travelling a lot and will be non resident in Ireland. I wont really be resident anywhere for the next year to 18 months as my role is as a "roving advisor"

My organisation will contribute a percentage of my salary to a pension scheme if I have one as I do not have access to their own national scheme.

I cannot set up a PRSA in Ireland as I am a non resident. If I don't have a pension scheme they wont pay this extra percentage and I don't want to lose this benefit if possible

Can anyone recommend a solution? Is there an offshore or expat pension scheme available for people in my situation?

Appreciate any advice on it

Zurich do a good range of products including pensions for international or third country employees.

Nordben is another provider
[broken link removed]

Any of the oil/drilling companies I work with use them or something similar for their staff that work on oil rigs or countries that don't have any pension provision.

Actually attending a seminar on this topic on Monday so will find out the alternative providers.

Back