making a feature out of bath

joshea

am planning to have double ended bath (ca.1.8 X 0.8)
anyone got suggestions as to how best to make a feature out of this but keep it practical at the same time

Regards
j

I should have thought a double ended bath was a feature in itseft, If to try too hard to make it anything other than what it already is..it may end up looking cheap and tacky.. (imho)
Keeping it in the center of the wall space and not pushed up in a corner of a room, would be a nice idea.

I was considering having a simple double ended bath (1.8 X 0.8M) with a clean smooth curves.

Hope to have it inset with a simple spout in the middle

One problem is that I can't seem to get a bath deep enough

Could anyone suggest a bath that fits the list and is deeper than the standard bath

Regards

I was considering having a simple double ended bath (1.8 X 0.8M) with a clean smooth curves.

Could anyone suggest a bath that fits the list and is deeper than the standard bath

Regards
You could try Aquasmart, they do a luxury range but be prepared to pay for it..
http://www.aquasmart.ie/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=10

They have one, 1.9 x 0.9m (1900mmx900mm)

Regards

Google "large baths" and "luxury baths" and you will find something on the sites that come up

We bought from Online Bathrooms, UK which we're thrilled with. It's slightly bigger than your dimensions - not sure if you're tied to those exact dimensions - but it's a lovely deep bath. We have put an elegant c/w shower head. Shower head is a must for children and to help cleaning the bath. Hope this helps.

Back