Buzzer/call system for sick person

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldyman27

My father is home from hospital and is bed-ridden. Talking is a major hassle for him so when I go to check on him and to see if he needs anything it disturbs him. Is there any simple device that I could set up by his bed that would allow him to just press a button which would alert me that he wants something rather than I disturbing him every hour?

This is what you need to monitor him , along with the bell

Thanks for the quick response guys, I don't think he'd be too happy with me watching him on video but a good suggestion for down the road. Wireless doorbell sounds ideal Davy, I presume I could get one in the likes of B&Q or Woodies?

They all would do them.

check out the B & Q website and do a search for wire free door chime. About €25.

What about a baby monitor? Some of them are two-way now. We use this one and would highly recommend it -

This is what you need to monitor him , along with the bell

Looks like an interesting website. Do you know anyone who has purchased off them in the past ? I see some things on the site which interest me but want to know if its a trustworthy site.

I have placed my first order for 2 items , so I will let you know how I get on . I hope it goes Ok , but I do expect to have to pay extra charges , like duty, vat , etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back