AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

This is going to turn into 'The Great Un-masking'. I think I'm going to have to go now, to put a face to the names. Actually, no-one should wear name tags and we can try to figure who's who.

Must go find a wig...

Congrats to brendan and the mods on 10 years of providing this excellent website. I think it's safe to say that most of its members would be lost without it at this stage.

I'll try to be there on the 20th but it won't be easy, living in Cavan.... :)

This is going to turn into 'The Great Un-masking'. I think I'm going to have to go now, to put a face to the names. Actually, no-one should wear name tags and we can try to figure who's who.

Must go find a wig...

I might just sneak in purely to observe. ;)

I could go incognito - disguised as that grumpy but good natured cynic you always see who props up the bar and might just start singing come the wee hours.

Not exactly 'method' acting for me though...:)

Well done Brendan and the mods. Superb site and properly moderated. Can't make the soirree but enjoy. I've a feeling the place will be mobbed!

Could I wish everybody a good night. Unfortunately, because of distance, cannot make it. Would love to have met as many as possible, especially Fungus, Purple and Caveat whose posts are my kind of thinking and I alway enjoy. Also special thanks to Brendan for excellent website. Since I retired a few years ago, turning on AAM is a regular feature of my daily routine.

I plan on being there - should be easy to spot - I'm the handsome one on the left - [broken link removed]

z

Congrats Brendan on 10 years of AAM. It is an extremely helpful, insightful and interesting site.

Wont be meeting up for pints. Meeting men and women I have met on the internet hasn't worked too well for me in the past...

Back