Accommodation in Lanzarote

oceryf

Hi

We are traveling to Lanzarote for a week over the Easter holidays, we have no accommodation booked as yet. I am looking for any recommendations posters may have.

2 adults and 3 kids, self catering. preferable in Porto Del Carmen.

Thanks

Best recommendation I can give is www.booking.com.

Have used them a few times in Puerto del carmen and will keep doing so. (No affiliation).

Cancellation is free (had to use it once), and you pay nothing until you go. Price worked out cheaper than accomodation booked direct or through a travel agent. Last time we used them was for bungalows villas blancas apartments in playa chica.

The map of all available accomodation is very handy.

Hi oceryf
We , my wife and I stayed in Club Del Carmen apartments and found them very good. We went in Feb last year ,weather was ok . While it is not in the busy center of Puerto Del Carmen , it was a lovely walk . There is a restaurant on site and cooking demos on a few evenings . I dont remember there been any Kids clubs there but as I said that was in Feb. It is a nice quiet complex and we booked through Booking. com , no problems.

Hello oceryf,
We stayed in Apartmentos Elena. It is just one street back from the strip and the beach on a quiet street but close to everything. No kids clubs there that I could see, but there was a childrens pool.
Again we used booking .com and are using it again this year for our holiday accommodation.

Back