Anyone recommend an Architect in Laois (Portarlington/Portlaoise)

MidlandsBase

Hello,

We are planning on extending and converting mid next year. Does anyone have any recommendations for an Architect in Laois (specifically in the Portarlington/Portlaoise area)?

Thanks,
MidlandsBase

We did some work with Robert Cummins before (works between Tipp/Kilkenny and Dublin) on an extension to our home and were delighted with him. We found it was good to get a few architects out to discuss the project to see who worked best for (and with) us and who we felt understood the requirement best.

We did some work with Robert Cummins before (works between Tipp/Kilkenny and Dublin) on an extension to our home and were delighted with him. We found it was good to get a few architects out to discuss the project to see who worked best for (and with) us and who we felt understood the requirement best.

Thanks Ceist Beag. We plan to take the same approach but it's great to get some recommendations to help us in the process. Much appreciated.

Hi I see this forum hasn't been used in a while but I said I'd give it a shot. Me and my girlfriend are going about building a house in the Laois area and is wondering can anyone recommend a good architect maybe one that they have used themselves. We are wondering how much we are looking at paying and can they break it down into different stages such as the sketch and design stage and the planning application or is this a good idea or would ya be better doing the planning application part yourself and has anyone information about the signing off on different stages of the build would it be a good idea too get the one person too do all these stages and would I be looking at a % of the overall cost for the build for all this work to be carried out or would it be a kinda fixed price. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back