Buying with a friend - Life Insurance

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised for my age?

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised for my age? Would I better to just get the better policy now?

Think I will just go for bauc

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised for my age? Would I better to just get the better policy

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38,

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised for my age? Would I better to just

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised for my age? Would I better to just get the better policy now?

Think I will just go for basic mortage protection now and worry about changing

HI ClubMan,

Thanks, yes I read through all the key posts on this before posing the question. I really am none the wiser - it seems to me to be a gamble. If I just take out basic mortgage protection for the next two years and then want a more comprehensive policy when I'm 37/38, will I be penalised

HI ClubMan,

Think I will just go for basic mortage protection now. I

HI ClubMan,

Think I will just go for basic mortage

HI ClubMan,

Think I will just go for basic mortage protection now. I will

HI ClubMan,

Think I will just go for basic mortage protection now. I will have to take out

Sorry for all the posts - I was replying yesterday and when I hit 'submit reply' my screen froze and my PC crashed so it obviously posted it 55 times!

Sweet Pea,

I would always advise to take out the basic policy when buing a property.

If you wish to have different types of cover consider them as separate investments and deal with them separately.

The idea that the cost of cover will treble in 2 years in clearly untrue unless you have some scary disease you haven't told us about! :)

Back