Tenants driving us mad!

The garden was cleared of any building material/rubbish before they moved in. The lawn needs to be leveled and planted and the concrete yard needs to be redone as it is old. There is also some fencing to be done.
My parents hadn't intended on renting it out so quick- they were contacted by friends of the tenants who live nearby and knew the house and being done up to lease. It was them who asked to to move in mid-August as that was when their existing lease expired.
Anyway, the contractor arrived this morning and hopefully all work will be completed in the next few days

Well, they certainly got things moving and I admire that. Having been in a far worse situation re work needed not being done too many times.

Waiting for contractors in Ireland is a hard task and getting lls to get work done a nightmare. Just told my soon to be new ll who is leaving essential work till the last minute or longer that he is not getting the rent until all that he promised is done. Because last time it took literally months to get things sorted.

Certainly no grounds for thinking of asking them to leave! Uneven surfaces are a real danger.

Back