GHD Hair Straighteners

Yes they are!
I've found Beauty Bay good price wise, and they deliver to Ireland.
Some of the web site that supply these turn out more expensive when you add in P and P.
Make sure you check out any website on google first, as lots of fake GHDs floating around.
Nicola

They ARE expensive but they last ages. I bought mine in a Peter Marks around 5 years ago and still going strong - now I wouldnt use them that often, maybe once every 2 weeks or so but initially they did get more use.

got mine for 1 of my 21st presents!! it was bought in Peter Marks.i think its best to buy in a suppliers like this because if anything goes wrong with it its hassel to go returning to some website?

I accidently got the wrong set of GHD from Peter Marks, opened them, then returned the opened package. They gave me a new GHD without query.
I couldn't fault them for customer care
Nicola

They're cheaper in the north I believe, not sure by how much but my sister went up especially to get them there. Or maybe try Ebay?

Anyone who has teenage daughters has to deal with GHDs (at least till straightened hair goes out of fashion).

Speaking from experience (well my kids' experiences, and those of their friends), don't bother with a cheaper brand, GHD are definitely the best.

If the GHD does go belly up, there's a guy in the UK on ebay who repairs them at a very reasonable price - just do an ebay seach for GHD repair.

And train the little darlings not to leave them plugged in, because this tends to happen a lot, they get very hot and it's not pleasant to step (or worse, sit) on a fully heated GHD!

We got ours from Peter Marks, I believe.

Nor is it pleasant when a house burns down due to a GHD being left plugged in on top of a duvet!!!!Yes, true story.

Hopefully not your house!!!
The newer models have a switch that turns them off if they are left unused for a predefined period of time. Apparently safer. Still unbelievably hot though.

Nor is it pleasant when a house burns down due to a GHD being left plugged in on top of a duvet!!!!Yes, true story.

While I didnt burn the house down, I did place mine on a duvet before and now have 2 long brown scorch marks on it - I was in the room, right beside it, these things are VERY hot, it scorched in seconds.

I bought my Girlfriend GHD straighteners from Peter Marks in 2004. She uses them every day and they're still going strong. I'm sure you can get them from any good hairdressers, and some rubbish ones, too.

Mine just died today after 5 long years of use, did a search on ebay to look for that guy who repairs them but couldn't find him.

Guess it's a trip to Peter Marks for me...

have always bought for other half and family on ebay from reputable power seller - about €120 including del.

Back