123.ie

Have car with 123.ie & Travellers. Got another car and asked to transfer insurance, they wanted €40 fee. No effect on premium just a admin. Expensive!!!!

I posted same thing on another thread about the admin fee. I change my car 5-6 months, and also borrow cars for the weekend, etc or holidays so could have 3 different cars in one year. Thats an extra 120. I am stuck with them this year, but wont be going with them next year.

I changed my car 14th or 15th June and still no disc. I phoned them Monday to be told, yes there is a delay, should be with you shortly. Very slow!

I suffered a six-week delay with them and when the disc and cert arrived they were for a car I'd disposed of the previous year!

Ask them for a letter indemnifying you against tickets / fines issued due to non-display of current insurance disc or inability to produce a certificate on demand.

I had the same problem a few years back, it was promised, in the post etc. A quick email to the MD got it by return post!

I got my house insurance renewal from 123.ie was 400-odd and went up to 580. I rang them and said I thought it was expensive and within 5 seconds was offered 408.

Back