Estate Agents - Dublin 15 area

dec1892

Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in dublin 15 area? Or an EA they've had good/bad experience with?

BTW, what fees are they typically charging nowadays?
I'm looking to sell my 4 bed semi detached later this year so just doing some advance research.

Cheers.

Well look around you and see who has plenty of signs in your area, you also should call out at least 3 agents to give you an idea of pricing and their fees. Agree it in writing. Normally it's a percentage plus costs such as Daft/Myhome etc.

As Bronte says check the signs in your local area & these days most viewings are for groups of interested parties so it might be a good idea to go & view another house for sale & you can see how the estate agent operates, often choosing an estate agent is based on their personality, how they deal with prospective buyers is very important.

Dealt with a cheaper less known e/a and regretted it.My advice go with the Sherry Fitz however,short-list 3-4 company's invite them round to do a free valuation and go with your instinct or who you feel will go the extra mile for you.

Do you intend to sell a house, or use the EA as a buyer's broker?
How many EAs do you intend to use for the sale?

Yeah, looking to use an EA to sell my 4 bed semi. Intention is to only use one as opposed to multipule

I dunno if you watched Desperate House Buys on RTE the other night. There was a house in, as far as I recall, Clonsilla (D15, right?).
Anyway, the asking price was the 200k mark, and it sold for around 300k. That's about 50% above the asking price.
It's on the RTE player.
I dunno if they mentioned the EA, but a 50% increase sounds like they know how to sell and get you a good price.
I dunno what the procedure is for using multiple EAs, but I assume you only pay the one that actually gets the sale. But I might be wrong on that.
http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10285050/

Last edited:
Back