Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand

Hi guys

I was wondering if anybody could be of help to me. Myself and my girlfriend have been invited to a wedding in Vietnam in August of this year and I have just been looking into flights. I got in contact with Trailfinders and the seem to be fairly reasonable. We would be flying Dublin-Amsterdam-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh staying there for 4 nights before flying Ho Chi Minh-Phnom Penh in Cambodia for 3 nights and then Phnom Penh-Bangkok for 8 nights and then Bangkok-Amsterdam-Dublin. All in they are quoting €1088 including taxes which I think is very reasonable. However before I book anything I was just wondering if anybody knew of anybody other places that do good deals on multi-trip holidays. I am awating an email from Usit regarding a quote.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Multi-trip Holidays - Best Value?

Apologies, I should have paid more attention to your post. I tried a few google searches for you and it would seem that trailfinders are the best for what you want. My sister uses them every year and swears by them. Good luck.

Hi guys

I have a new query regarding this thread and I was hoping somebody maybe able to help me. I will be travelling to Vietnam and then onto Cambodia. From there I'll be heading to Thailand. What I would like to know is instead of flying Phnom Penh - Bangkok - Phuket is it possible to fly directly Phnom Penh - Phuket? I have had a look online but to no avail so far. We don't plan on staying in Bangkok so if we could avoid Bangkok altogether it would be fantastic.

Thanks for the help

Back