next move?

joeyd

hi all .. i need some advise and i am completely green about this type of thing so go easy on me! put a bid on house (very low but was willing to negociate) and to cut a long story short the house belongs to a developer who is in trouble with the bank has few houses and developement to sell. EA came back and said the bank was taking over the sale of the house and assigning an agent in dublin to sell to "investors" reckon they wont accept under 150k (bit of digging owner spent: site max 60k and work to date 40k) we had an engineer look at house and he said 70k to finish as builder had left it with lots of work to be done.
my real query is do i have a shot at buying this house if the bank is selling it and will the new agent put their signs up at it or how will it be sold/how would i find out who to ask about buying it?
i have the details of the developer .. should i approach him? i really love this house and i will walk if i have to but i want to give it my best shot !! maybe if i had got in earlier before the bank got so involved but u live and learn! any advise greatly appreciated!

Back