Clarins skin care products

justsally

Looking to buy a last minute pressie. Anyone know if there are any

Clarins products to be had, anywhere in Dublin, at a bargain :) price.

Thanks.

Don't think Clarins ever comes at bargain prices. I know BT were giving 10 - 20% off gift sets so that might be worth trying.

Thanks Tara,

I hadn't intended to buy a gift set, was hoping to just buy moisturiser or something like that. However, I'll check out the BT offers. Appreciate your reply at this busy time.:)

Boots have gift sets for E55 or so at the moment. They include the day moisturiser Usually aorund 55 on its own) and two other products. They also have aments version of the same thing. LS

wow Lightswitch,

Thanks for throwing some light on my search :D (lightswitch - couldn't resist it)

Boots would be handier for me to get to than BT, being a northsider and all that.:) Think I could stretch to €55 at a push. Hmmmmmmm I'll make a phone call to BTs and see what the story is there and compare same with Boots.

Thanks for your reply

Hi Justsally,

If it's easier for you to get to (being a Northsider and all!) Unicare in the Omni centre stock Clarins- don't know if they're doing any special on it though might be worth a phone call though :)

strawberry.com is a great discount for all top beauty products a bit late now for u but check them out Products arrive within a few days

Follow up

I rang Boots in Swords but they said they don't stock Clarins.:eek:

I rang Brown Thomas's, they had the gift pack, price €54, less 10% discount. 20% on many items but not on skin care gift packs.

Called toUnicare in the Omni and paid €54 for same, had to weigh up whether or not I could take the time out to get to BTs for a saving of €5.40. Decided against it at this time.

I had noted Strawberry before but as time is of the essence I decided not to buy online this time.

Thanks again for all the replies. They've been very helpful.

Back