Tesco Mobile 15 euro a month pre pay offer - good deal?

That's a very decent offer IMHO. I'm on an old bill-pay plan with them - 35 euro / month unlimited calls & texts, 15MB data & free web-texts.

It's as good an offer that's out there. The O2 network went down for a while a few times in the past few months. I use the Tesco Clubcard - every 5 euro in tokens buys you 15 euro in credit so I went and got myself a Tesco Credit card. Soon I expect I will have no monthly top ups to pay for 4 of us as I will use the credit card a lot for food, petrol and pretty much everything.

I've been a Tesco Mobile pay as you go customer for 18 months or thereabouts - can't fault the pricing and the offers. I am a very light phone user and find that 15 euro credit can last 2 months or more, because of the additional credit I get (When I top up by 15 euro, I get unlimited texts for 30 days).

There have been problems with network reliability - the network went down 3 times in 2 weeks a couple of months ago, and was off air for many hours at a time. If you're on facebook, check out the Tesco Mobile page to see some of the reports and comments.

Its the data you need to keep an eye to if you have a smart phone. What data is included in the tesco plan?

Back