Heating options

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsbuild

After my second meeting with my engineer for my new build 3000 ft2 pad I need to start considering heating options. Can i pls pick your brains. Oil, heat recovery, solar, solid fuel etc etc etc. Then do i put in underfloor or rads?? There is too much choice out there. I am starting to think that we are being pushed as homeowners in the renewable direction because that's de rigeur these days. For instance my engineer and I had a conversation about the joys of a fresh air vent and how they are so underestimated in a modern build these days. For this and much more I would welcome your thoughts. Cheers.

First thing to do is a search on this site (and possibly others). This question, in various guises, has been asked and answered many times.

First thing to do is a search on this site (and possibly others). This question, in various guises, has been asked and answered many times.

Agreed. OP, review the existing threads and if you have a more specific question or questions, ask them there. Closing this to avoid duplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back