Cork City hotels early check in?

thejuggler

Do any Cork City hotels offer early checkin (midday or earlier)?

Willing to pay an additional charge if required.

I don't know of hotels with an early check in as such but I stayed in the river lee (was jurys doyle then) and arrived at 11am. I checked in my bags as the room wasn't ready but you could be lucky. I had a treatment booked in the spa at 12 noon and passed a pleasant hour in the bar terrace overlooking the canal. By the time I was finished the treatment my room was ready.

The imperial also has a spa and you are allowed into the relaxation rooms for as long as you want afterwards.

you will find that most hotels nowadays in cork or anywhere else will let you check in early without any prior arranging. I have found that if you arrive say at 12 midday, they will let you leave your baggage if there is to be a delay but rarely will you find they cannot give you a room earlier. When you arrive at your hotel, just be very very very nice, ask if you can check in early and if not that is perfectly fine, go have a bit of lunch or what ever, you wont have to wait long.

Hi Becky..just for the record it is not a canal but part of the river Lee. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Back