Welfarite - an appreciation

That's so sad. He was so knowledgable and well written, may he RIP.

Sympathies to his family.

Really sad news. There are few (if any) posters on AAM who were so consistently helpful and informative.
There are countless people whose lives have been touched by the contributions he made here.
I think he was the sort of contributor many of us would like to be able to be.

May he rest in peace.

That is very sad.

He helped so many people here, anonymously and voluntarily.

My sympathies to his family and friends.

I remember getting info from welfarite's post and it got me out of a pickle. I am moved to hear that he was sick sometimes while he was still posting.
I guess there our times when we see a question from someone and maybe don't bother replying even if we have the answer - welfarite is a great example of someone who didn't do this.

My sympathy to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

Very sorry to hear of his passing.

He was always very quick to respond to peoples questions and always offered a balance & unbiased view. I've no doubt he assisted a great many people to get the right help they needed during hard times.

May he rest in peace.

Sam

Sorry to hear of Welfarite's passing, he was an incredibly useful and informed poster who helped so many people. I hope someone in his family knows he was so active on AAM and might let other family members know his assistance was deeply appreciated.

Long time lurker but I have read a lot of welfarerites posts and I cant express how helpful his posts where to me in the past. Im very sorry to hear of his passing.

My condolances to Welfarites family and friends. May he rest in peace.
He will be sadly missed on this forum.

I am very sorry to hear of Welfarite's passing. Over the years I appreciated the clear and understandable replies he made to the many queries on welfare entitlements.
He will be missed indeed.

I am really sad to hear that Welfarite has moved on to that great place beyond the sky. Thanks Welfarite for your selfless giving. Condolonces to your family and friends.

And a great loss to Askaboutmoney and anyone who uses this site..Rest in Peace..
It will not be an easy task to fill those shoes.

RIP Welfarite....So sad to hear and condolences to your family and friends...u were such a tremendous help to everybody on AAM.

Really sad news. There are few (if any) posters on AAM who were so consistently helpful and informative.
There are countless people whose lives have been touched by the contributions he made here.
I think he was the sort of contributor many of us would like to be able to be.

May he rest in peace.

I agree fully. RIP

Welfarites death will be a great loss to AAM.
I always thought he put alot of time and effort into his posts. He helped so many people over the years.

He must have been an amazing man, to have given so much of his time so freely.

RIP

Just found this post -I'm sorry to hear that, by god he gave some useful information on this forum, we were lucky to have him. I hope that perhaps this forum provided a bit of a distraction for him as he battled his illness. RIP and my condolences to his family. A real loss to AAM.

Back