Looking for cleaner in Cork city

Status
Not open for further replies.

toni_mrphy

Hi

As the heading suggests I am looking to hire a cleaner in Cork city ( northside ) for approx two hours a week .I was hoping to get a recommendation through my own friends or family as I am a bit nervous of having a stranger in the house especially as I will not be there - but none of them know of anyone .

So ... If anyone out there currently have a cleaner they would recommend can you let me know ?

Thanks in Advance
T

Please post in the correct forum, moved from Homes & Gardens.

Also, please add a location prefix to the thread title.
Leo

I posted in homes and gardens because i am looking for a cleaner in MY HOME - where do you suggest it be moved to ??

Also the heading is perfectly fine - it gives a clear indication of what the mail is about and the location!

Why not put a notice in your local centre shop , there must be plenty of local people looking for a few hours a week

i posted in homes and gardens because i am looking for a cleaner in my home - where do you suggest it be moved to ??

to the forum that leo has taken the time to move it to, 'recommendations for tradesmen, suppliers, etc.' seeing as you sought a recommendation for a cleaner in your original post, it would seem to me that this would be the obvious forum to post in.

also the heading is perfectly fine - it gives a clear indication of what the mail is about and the location!

the heading does give a clear indication of what you require but the forum has been set up so that one can (and is asked to in the posting guidelines for the forum) include a prefix which highlights which area of the country the post refers to. This is a helpful tool for others who might peruse previous threads in the forum in the hope of finding what they are looking for without having to duplicate an old thread. Omitting the prefix means that a mod has to edit it again afterwards which takes time and effort and certainly does not deserve to be rounded on as you seem to have rounded on leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back