Need out of property(living hell)

jroy

Am not sure where to start but i will give as much information as possible.Am a single mum with a 1 year old living in a 2 bedroom house which is in a block of 4 flats and 1 other house.I bought the house in 2003 with PTSB and pay management company with all payments to both up to date.

My big problem is anti social behaviour within the block and area,constant noise late into the night,drug needles found within block,writing on walls,damage to car etc making it all a living hell.It is causing me so much stress etc i need out of house A.S.A.P.Have went to guards/management company but without proof they will do nothing.If i did have proof my life would be in more danger if reported by myself.

I can,t wait and try and sell as i have had enough i need out,if i approach the bank would they consider taking house back if i offered to pay any negative equity with a loan from them.I would guess the loan would have to be about 30.000 euro.I would pay what is needed to get out of this living hell.

I don,t have any savings but have never missed a morgage payment etc and would say my credit rating is good standing order.I would be grateful of advice.
Thanks
julie

You are in a difficult position and while the information provided by you is sparse in respect of financials, I can see no easy solution to your dilemma. You state the apt is in negative equity of circa 30K. You will need to complete a financial profile of your circumstances before anyone can give you more specific advice.

Could voluntary surrender of property be a option if i was willing to pay all cost etc

Back