Recommend a hotel in central prague

nad

Hi been looking at the previous threads and various travel sites like trip adviser etc, and the choice in this city seems vast,so looking for some up to date personal views and opinions to help me narrow down my search, hoping to stay in Praha 1 area in a 3 * or better hotel so all suggestions would be appreciated,

Stayed in Hotel Certovka earlier this year. I can recommend this hotel very highly. Rooms very clean, all on suite and very comfortable. Breakfast is included in room price and we could not fault it. The hotel is right beside the Charles Bridge and is very central to all attractions so we walked everywhere. If you are thinking of going to Prague fairly soon you need to wrap up well and make sure you have headgear to cover your ears as I forgot to bring a hat and had to buy one first thing. We were there in Feb. valentines day and it was fabulous, snowed as well so it was a memorable trip. Enjoy.

It has been a while since we stayed there but we really loved this hotel:

[broken link removed]

Thank's for the suggestion's so far,I have been looking at this hotel http://www.perlahotel.cz/ anyone have any opinions on this or any prague hotel would be appreciated or on prague in general, like nice restaurants or places to avoid

Stayed in the K+K Central Hotel and found it very convenient and lovely inside.

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=128428

Well ended up staying in the Savic Hotel in Praha 1,And would highly recommend it for both location and service and if anyone needs anymore info on the area just ask.

Stayed i n Grande Majestic Plaza. Nice, Clean ,and very new 5/6 months old.Good restuarant the Imperial just around the corner. Also quite central

Stayed in the Intercontinental.

Central location. Hotel is a bit dated but well equipped, safe and spotless.

There is a Hilton too but it is not as central.

Be forewarned, taxi drivers are very dodgy in Prague. Agree a price before you sit in a cab.

Back