built in deep fat fryer?

sman

Hi, i am trying to source a couple of built in DFF's for comparison but cant seem to find any. Can anyone reccomend one? Do Bosch do one? If so would anyone have the model number as i cant find it on the internet. Thanks

I think that is probably because household appliances re newer models are more designed towards steamers and grills now!

Ive never seen one but i would imagine a DFF built into the w/top would be fairly dangerous re the low w/top height, plus the issue of cleaning emptying etc.

...and it only has a certain lifespan and you need to be sure you can get one with same required opening in X years time.

And it would stink the place out - extraction or not. What would you do with it when not in use, other kitchem waste would make its way into it? Once saw an ice cube fall into a hot fryer had to close the fast food joint the thing with nuts bubbling and spitting oil.

Wouldn't worry too much about the appliance not lasting to long as if used regularily either will its owner!

I would avoid at all costs in a domestic environment. Use the oven and leave the fryer as a treat from the chipper now and again.

neff do one,model number is n1362.my mother in law has one in her island,its over 25 years old and still going strong.there is an extractor over it but extraction can still be a problem(like all dff,built in or not).it is situated near the back door side of the island which is a half door so this helps.

neff do one,model number is n1362.my mother in law has one in her island,its over 25 years old and still going strong.there is an extractor over it but extraction can still be a problem(like all dff,built in or not).it is situated near the back door side of the island which is a half door so this helps.
Thanks for the replys. managed to source a couple of brands. Neff = 750 sterling, brittania = 350 sterling. bit steep. Plus with the other problems highlighted above, I'll be sticking with the regular one i think. Would get a lot of morphy richards DFF's for 750. Thanks

Back