Does Whirlpool baths and Power Shower systems eat Electricity??

Taydo

Just wondering how much Electricity they use. Anyone any experience please let us know.

Not really.
The bigest consummer of Electricity in your house would be anything Element based. Electric heater, Kettle, Electric Showers Etc.
So assuming you are heating the water through your Gas the answer is no.
Get the details of the motors and post and we can give you a better idea.

Power showers do in fact eat electricity - as much as a full hot bath. This means they are bad for your pocket and bad for the environment. Check out Sustainable Energy Ireland for the true facts!

Eeko,
You are being very misleading. Power showers themselves do not eat Electricity. The volumn of hot water you use is large but if you assume that you are heating from a sustainable source they are realitvely cheap to run. Quote the details of your motor and it can easily be worked out.

both the standard whirpool bath and power shower use nothing to be concerned about. some whirl pools have a small heating element to prolong temp of water, but still uses very little , dont worry go for it

I can confidently say that my whirlpool bath uses virtually no electricity for the simple reason that it is only used about once a year! Thought they were great before I bought but somehow lost interest once it was installed.

Back