Switching Mortgage

Basicilly09

Hi,

I bought in 2012 and with the change in climate I am hoping to switch Mortgage provider to KBC to avail of the change in LTV. The LTV on my original mortgage was 90% but now it is below 80% so hoping to take advantage of the reduced interest rate.

I've been in contact with Mark Cahill markcahillfinancialservices.com who is offering his broker services and I was just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with him?

Cheers

I guess its the hassle that i am trying to avoid really (have a few bits on at the moment). Mark as broker says that he will do alo of the leg work and as he gets paid by KBC it won't cost me anything.

What leg work is there? You'll still have to get the paperwork together to support your application.

I'm really not sure what it involves but I imagine it would be useful to have someone who knows the ins and outs of the process and particularly if there is no cost. I really just wanted to check if anyone had experience with this guy?

There is no leg work if you are only going with one lender, that's where the hassle is making several applications to different lenders with their different document requirements. Anything KBC needs you will need to get anyway whether you go through broker or not.

Back