Chances of loan approval?

Some people call it negativity, some call it sense! ;)

They've saved €18k over the last while, assuming they reduce their saving rate once they move in, they'll have money to spend on furnishing. They don't have to furnish it all at once. It may not be a bad thing if we went back to the time when people are furnishing as they are able to instead of borrowing and expecting it all to be done from the start

If there parents are prepared to give them €6k to start off with, I'm sure they'll lend them a few cups or a bed as well.

Happy days! finally some positivity!! many many thanks as I was really beginning to think the recession had bitten too many people into bitterness!

im just wondering now whether its a banks business how or with what, u furnish ur house..as long as u can make the repayments, surely I cud sleep on a blowup bed for all they care or know...they can hardly expect for u to have a massive lump sum (on top of the huge deposit) to decorate ur house when u can do that as u go..... give me a break please! or am i simply naive?

No, the bank will show no interest whatsoever in how you plan to furnish the house. Some people on AAM however, feel that they should offer unwanted advise without actually answering your query.

Norfbank sums it up concisely.

Good Luck

Back