Sherry Fitzgerald publish actual Sale Agreed Prices

228 properties listed, parse the numbers.....If we just say "Dublin".
1 Bed Apt = 153,142
2 Bed Apt = 266,027
3 Bed Apt = 404,166

3 Bed Detached = 407,228
4 Bed Detached = 597,189

3 Bed SemiD = 317,095

Does anyone know if they also do a similar report for other regions i.e. Cork.
Regards,
Mike

It's not so much a report as it is marketing blurb. I put the averages there so folks can see the elevated numbers. they are selected.

If anybody is stupid enough to believe figures from an Estate Agent, they must be mad. There is no location for the sales, no dates and no property description. This country is in a mess caused collectively by Banks and Estate Agents.

Please save yourselves the time in reading such rubbish. The only thing this should do is to ensure that people do not use these bunch of clowns.

Why would anyone believe an EA's marketing blurb? Until there is a published database of actual sales prices for the purpose of taxation assessment, no one should believe what an EA is telling them.

Selected properties are no indicator apart from what Sherry Fitzgerald would like you to think.

If anybody is stupid enough to believe figures from an Estate Agent, they must be mad. There is no location for the sales, no dates and no property description. This country is in a mess caused collectively by Banks and Estate Agents.

Please save yourselves the time in reading such rubbish. The only thing this should do is to ensure that people do not use these bunch of clowns.

Why would anyone believe an EA's marketing blurb? Until there is a published database of actual sales prices for the purpose of taxation assessment, no one should believe what an EA is telling them.

Selected properties are no indicator apart from what Sherry Fitzgerald would like you to think.

I would disagree with most comments here except the need for a national property prices database. On some other sites I look at they have identified the houses mentioned in the SF list so in that context it is useful information. Even if you are considering buying in a certain location, say Lucan, it is a useful guide. However in the end there are a big range of criteria which people use for deciding where and how much to pay for housing and depending on other personal circumstances the SF may or may not be useful in that decision making process.

Back