Mortgage approval during probation period-is it possible?

dec1892

I recently joined a new company (private sector, permanent job with a large financial services firm) where the probation period is 6 months.

My question is whether it's possible to obtain mortgage approval if in my probation period? Can it be got perhaps even with a condition that it can only be drawn down on once I'm out of my probation period?

Btw, my application will be to AIB (looking to port my tracker to a new property)

Many thanks

This is a specific issue and you would be well advised to put the question directly to your AIB mortgage advisor!

I recently joined a new company (private sector, permanent job with a large financial services firm) where the probation period is 6 months.

My question is whether it's possible to obtain mortgage approval if in my probation period? Can it be got perhaps even with a condition that it can only be drawn down on once I'm out of my probation period?

Btw, my application will be to AIB (looking to port my tracker to a new property)

Many thanks

I am am in pretty much the exact same situation now to the one you were in. Did you have any luck with this?

Back