any bargains for beer

dodo

Hoping to buy some cheap beer this week, heineken would be great but would be open to othera aswell, if you know a deal please let me know thanks

Hoping to buy some cheap beer this week, heineken would be great but would be open to othera aswell, if you know a deal please let me know thanks

Supervalue 15euro for bud
Lidl - 15 euro carlsberg

thanks

Guys thanks for the help got the 5 trays 24 cans heniken in Dunne's for 27E

24 for €24 at Tesco

From now until 7th June tesco are doing a 24 for €24 on a whole range of popular beers.

• Kopparberg Mixed Fruit
  • Bulmers Berry
  • Bulmers Light
  • Bulmers Original
  • Bulmers Pear
  • Kopparberg Pear
  • Guinness
  • Heineken
  • Budweiser
  • Coors Light
  • Miller
  • Dutch Gold
  • Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime
  • Carlsberg
  • Carling
Remember drink responsible:

From now until 7th June tesco are doing a 24 for €24 on a whole range of popular beers.

• Bulmers Original
  • Budweiser
  • Coors Light
:

Picked up 2 crates of Bulmers and one each of Bud and Coors - quite amazing value. Never seen Bulmers that cheap before - no need to go to Sainsburys in Newry anymore. That lot should hopefully see me through June and some of July...

• Kopparberg Mixed Fruit
  • Bulmers Berry
  • Bulmers Light
  • Bulmers Original
  • Bulmers Pear
  • Kopparberg Pear
  • Guinness
  • Heineken
  • Budweiser
  • Coors Light
  • Miller
  • Dutch Gold
  • Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime
  • Carlsberg
  • Carling
Remember drink responsible:

cool thanks for this in to tesco it is tomorrow to fill the boot

cobra

Picked up twelve 33cl bottles of corona for a tenner in Tesco - yummy with curry.

This morning in Tesco stillorgan - however I don't want people to get the impression that I'm in off licenses at that hour regularly!!

molloys and a few other places, i think, have the porterhouse beers at 4 bottles for €7, great great beers and great value at that price.

Back